Another Chapter Begins

Well, Bo is no longer with us. It was sold to a friend of jochi. We are moving on to the next build. We started out with a similar bike to Bo, only a newer frame. This one is a 1982 frame and we are going a little deeper into the customization.










This is what it looked like before we started. Took out the forks, wiring and rear tire and chopped it down and got this:






Here the back of the frame has been removed and the frame is ready for the extension and hard tailing that will be done.






I have started a course on Motorcycle repair. It is rewarding to build or modify something. When you are finish you look at it and say: "I made that" The next step is to put manufacture and install the new hard tail. We bought pipe from a supplier and I started to work with it.

This is the new tail taking shape. This project will have to be interrupted for a couple of weeks. We are traveling to Spain next week to accompany my wife on a mission to return the remains of her father to his native land. I will be posting pictures and blogging a bit from over there and will pick up on this project when I come back.

I look forward to the trip, meeting new family and reuniting with my cousin who lives in Vigo with his family. Living one day at a time and not leaving for tomorrow what can be done today is a lesson that has taken me 50 years to learn, but I learned it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Work.

My prayer

Camping