My prayer


I am thankful, when I open my eyes in the morning. 

Thankful for another day to appreciate the beauty all around me. 

I thank the Sun for the warmth that loosens my tired bones, 

the Earth for keeping me in touch with my roots 

and reminding me to honor those who walked before me. 

I pray to Brother Bear to grant me the strength for one more journey. 

To Brother Eagle, to give me a vision to guide my path. 

To Brother Owl, I pray for the wisdom to interpret all I see and hear. 

To the Mother I pray for the courage to carry on. 

Should she decide that today is the day I must join her, once again, 

I pray that I can do so with my head held high. 

With my soul free from sadness or regrets, 

Satisfied with the work done and the knowledge 

That my love will remain with those that follow.

I will watch over you, until we meet again.  

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love this and will frame it to keep close to me every day.Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Work.

Camping