The Old and the New

The weather is finally good enough to ride, so my son has been riding for a couple of days now. In the meantime, I bought a 1983 Yamaha 920 Midnight Virago. This one is different than the one I owned all those years ago, but it is nice. It is black with gold trim.






She runs, but needs a little TLC. I have to save up the money to get the title, tag and insurance, so for now she sits in the storage. I work on it when I have time and prepare for the upcoming ride. She is a comfortable bike and surprisingly loud for a stock exhaust.

She does have the typical Virago problem, every time you hit the starter button it sounds like it is falling apart. I have seen where they have an after market repair kit for it but it sells for around $300.00 so she will have to make do for the time been. We will not tear down and rebuild this one as we did with "Beau" (Joseito's bike) but it will require some touch ups.

I am exited to get on the road with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Work.

My prayer

Camping