On The Road!

We went down to the RMV or We'll Tax You For Life Central, as it is known in Massachusetts, and got the tag for the bike.

He put it on and took her out for a spin. We went to pick up Loli at work, he on the bike and me on the car behind, but she would not answer the phone so we had to go home and park it as it was getting dark. The learning permit he got does not allow for night driving.

It was very satisfying to see him riding on the bike we had work on so hard and being able to see the looks that people on the streets would give him. A guy stopped on the sidewalk to turn and follow the motorcycle as it sped down the street. Four young girls, 8 to 10 year old, stopped playing on the sidewalk to run after it for a block. It brought back so many memories of my first bike. I can't wait to get my Virago on the road.

We have a little more work to do on it, but she sure is a looker!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Work.

My prayer

Camping